Thursday, 25 October 2012

Upcoming Songs

BLAAAARGH! Don't you hate dentists? Especially getting teeth removed, and having to bet braces...Well, anyway, as the title says, this post ish about the upcoming songs I'm thinking of doing, if I can find a working, zip, romaji ust for them. Well, I guess it's just songs I want to do, but can or can not do.

Remote Control. I already have this ust, so all I need to do is make it.
Romeo and Cinderella. I like this song, kind of. I searched for the ust earlier but just couldn't find it.
Alice in Black Market. I really love this song. Unfortunately, the only ust I could find was a .RAR. Hopefully someone might make a non-RAR in the future.
The Game of Life. Best.Song.Ever. In my opinion. Well, let's just say I really like this song, even if it's by Hatsune Miku. Though the only ust I could get doesn't work, and anyone who doesn't use that one got it for nico, ad I just don't understand how to use that website. Post links, people!
Evil series: Saddest series ever. I'm still thinking about it, but it's a possibility.
Top Secret. Only rars. Derp.
1925. Honestly, I've never seen the actual song, but I just like the tune of it.
A trillion years and one night. This song is catchy. I kind of forgot it's name, but whatever. I've hunted, but no luck.
Dancer in the dark. Yea, sure this song has some english parts, which my UTAU is TERRIBLE at, but I still like it.
Just be Friends. I admit, I like this song. I do have the UST, but I just can't make it work.
Trick and Treat. It's almost Halloween, so what better way to celebrate than to do a cover of this ong. Unfortunately, I can't find anything.
Black Rock Shooter. All. Hirigana.
Secret. I really like this song, but it's all in english, which my UTAU can't do. Derp.
Headphone Actor. My friend recommened it. I'll check it out.
Hello, how are you? I like this song, but I don't know if they're any USTs, I haven't hunted yet. Lol.

As well as any suggestions. Well, that's it, peace yo!

3 comments:

  1. yeah, sista, u know it's epic! and I could dl ur VB and do it for u cuz i has the winrar shiz.

    ReplyDelete